Intellectual property law
KUTAN & PARTNERS law office provides legal advice in the dynamically developing field of intellectual property law. Due to unlimited usability without the transfer of a tangible substrate, intellectual property requires different legal protection than other areas, requiring experience in this field and knowledge of differences.
We provide legal services in following areas:
- copyright and copyright-related rights (rights of performers, rights of the phonogram producer, rights of the audio-visual producer, rights of the broadcaster), rights to the database,
- trademark registration and objections in trademark registration,
- preparation of legal solutions and contractual documentation in the field of copyright, including software rights and rights associated with domain names,
- advice on industrial property rights and other business-related rights,
- solutions to the protection of know-how and business secrets,
- representing clients in disputes related to intellectual property rights violations.