Following the adoption of the GDPR, personal data protection legislation has been considerably tightened and therefore we provide our clients with comprehensive advice and assistance to ensure compliance with GDPR.
In this area we provide:
- legal due diligence,
- proposing a process for personal data processing,
- preparation of necessary documentation in the area of personal data protection (information duty, internal directives, contracts for personal data processing),
- formulating consent to personal data processing,
- preparing a privacy impact assessment,
- advising on setting up direct and indirect marketing, storing personal data and databases,
- assisting in the handling of complaints and suggestions by data subjects and in data breaches,
- representation in proceedings at the Office for Personal Data Protection in case of the control or data protection proceedings.